The Bengeo Neighbourhood Area Plan is organising a public exhibition at Bengeo Primary School on the weekend of the 7th and 8th July 2018 from 1pm to 5pm on both days.
This exhibition is the next stage in the public consultation driving the Bengeo Neighbourhood Area Plan (BNAP).
Come and see the results of work so far to develop the future of Bengeo ward:
- Learn more about the Neighbourhood Plan and its process
- Hear about the results of the BNAP survey conducted earlier this year
- Discuss the initial ideas emerging from consultation so far about:
– Built Environment – housing, community buildings
– Green Spaces – including Bengeo Field
– Sustainable Transport – traffic, parking, walking, cycling
– Community and Culture Quarter
- Get involved – let the BNAP team know your own ideas about how you want the area you live in to evolve over the next 15 years.